Advanced Skin Lifting with Plasma Pen Treatment
Plamere Plasma Pen Pro (PPPP) is one of the world’s most groundbreaking solutions for skin tightening, skin lifting, and rejuvenation. This non-invasive device does it all – treats wrinkles, skin tags, and sagging skin as well.
Plasma Pen is proof that you don’t need to spend thousands on invasive surgery, to drastically improve your skin’s appearance.
Plamere’s Plasma Pen is an FDA approved skin rejuvenation device, designed for fibroblast therapy. Fibroblasts are among the most vital connective tissues in the body, due to their collagen production.
Collagen fulfills several essential functions in our organisms. It keeps the skin supple and youthful, most importantly. Plasma Pen Treatment can therefore help lift your skin in the most sensitive areas, without damaging the surrounding tissue.
How Does Plasma Pen Treatment Work?
Plasma is the fourth state of matter, along with solid, liquid, and gas. Plasma Pen Treatment harnesses the benefits of plasma, by ionizing the gases from the atmospheric air to create an ARC or micro-electrical discharge.
The ARC causes a micro-injury to the epidermal layer by thermal conduction, while disrupting and heating the skin’s deep dermal structure. This process is known as fibroblasting. The effect will significantly boost the fibroblasts’ collagen production.
This revolutionary skin rejuvenation treatment stimulates natural collagen production in 4 easy steps:
- The pen’s arc inflicts superficial damage to the upper dermal layer and transmits heat to the deeper layers.
- As a result, this causes the new skin to produce collagen and elastin fibers.
- Your collagen production will be increased for the next 6-8 weeks. As a result, your skin will become smoother, its texture will improve and your wrinkles will become less visible.
What Can You Treat With Plasma Pen Treatment?
- Crows feet lines
- Fine lines
- Eyebrow ptosis
- Marionette lines
- Laugh lines (Nasal labial folds)
- Neck wrinkles
- Kissing lines
- Drooping or loose skin
- Drooping skin on your neck, above knees, and elbows
- Skin Tags
- Age spot removal
- Pigmentation removal
- Scar removal
- Stretch mark removal
- Liver spot removal
- Freckle removal
- Permanent makeup removal
Why Choose Plasma Pen Pro Treatment?
Plasma Pen pro treatment fibroblast treatments are:
- The newest skin treatment in the industry.
- No surgical intervention or cutting is involved.
- No bruising or bleeding.
- Low downtime.
- Immediate results.
- Pre-applied anesthetic cream makes the treatment painless.
- Safe and highly effective skin tightening procedure.
Potential Risks and Downtime
Even the safest dermatological treatments come with potential risks and minor downtime. The downtime is very different for each person undergoing
Plasma Pen treatment, depending on their level of comfort and skin sensitivity.
Potential risks include skin swelling, slight bruising, scarring, and skin discoloration. The treatment will initially create small scabbing dots that will fall off by themselves in the first 5-6 days.
As for the skin tightening treatment’s downtime, you may experience:
● Redness, swelling or scabbing in the treatment area.
● On average, 8 days of downtime on the face and neck area.
● Approximately 10-14 days downtime on the body, depending on the intensity and area of the treatment.
The swelling will usually appear on the following day and peak at day 3 after the treatment. Afterward, the swelling subsides and the tiny scabs will form. At the 6 or 7 day mark the scabs will begin falling off.
The mentioned periods should be treated as guidelines for the average healing time. Yet, healing time and results may be diminished by not respecting post-treatment protocol.
Post-treatment protocol dictates no alcohol consumption, smoking, or scrubbing the treatment area. Some health conditions may also increase your healing time or negatively impact your results.
On the bright side, an immediate tightening will be visible on your skin after Plasma Pen treatment. Your skin condition and tone will drastically improve, as soon as your skin heals.
Your skin tightening and collagen production will progressively improve over the following 10 to 24 weeks – up to one-year post-treatment.