Have you ever returned from a seaside vacation and received great compliments on your skin? The beach can powerfully improve your skin – aside from getting a great tan, sea salt in your hair and skin can make you look younger, brighter, and healthier. Sea salt has scientifically proven benefits for our skin. Salt facials from Rejuvenate Austin mimic that natural phenomenon with excellent results.
What benefits can a salt facial achieve?
It’s no wonder wars were fought over salt (as recently as the American Revolution) because it can positively influence food, cleaning, medicines, and skin care.
Salt in a facial treatment can act as an exfoliant and scrub, removing dead skin cells and absorbing harmful bacteria. This leaves the skin feeling smoother, softer, and brighter. Through proper activation, salts absorb toxins and draw out dirt and oil, which leads to a ton of benefits such as:
- Improve and reduce pore size
- Treat acne and acne scarring
- Lessen wrinkles and fine lines
- Lighten stretch marks
- Even out skin texture and pigmentation
- Treat Eczema and Psoriasis
Salt is incredible at cleansing and disinfecting the skin because of its natural, elemental properties.
If you’re wondering why sea salt has not been marketed as the ‘cure-all’ skincare product it sounds like, keep reading.
How should you use salt in a facial?
Salt is an incredible exfoliator and cleanser, especially for oily and acne-prone skin. This is because this skin type has oils and toxins in and under the skin that salt can cleanse. Otherwise, salt could dry out or irritate the skin.
Overwashing your face with salt solutions can compromise your skin’s natural barriers and protect against bacteria and toxins, worsening acne or skin issues.
But as humans, we’re naturally curious, so if you’d still like to try a salt facial, here’s how:
- Visit Rejuvenate Austin for their expert Sea Salt Facial treatment: there’s no replacement for professional skin care and advice.
- Make a tester sea salt cleanser at home: Use 500ml of boiling water and 5ml of fine salt and allow the salt to dissolve and cool before gently washing the face.
What can you expect from a Sea Salt Facial?
At Rejuvenate Austin, a powerful 3-Step treatment can be done in a single session to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. Clients can experience incredible results after 1-5 sessions with Rejuvenate, thanks to their extraordinary expertise and techniques.
- The first step uses all-natural sea salt and pressure to safely and effectively exfoliate and rehydrate the top layers of the skin. We can customize this step to fit each patient’s needs: from light exfoliation to deeper resurfacing.
- The second step uses ultrasound energy to increase circulation in the skin’s superficial layers and significantly increase topical product penetration.
- The last step of The SaltFacial 3-step treatment uses high-powered LED phototherapy to reduce inflammation and redness, promote rapid healing, and stimulate collagen production.
Rejuvenate Austin’s Sea Salt Facial is far from a DIY-at-home remedy for skin care. They understand that your skin needs more than exfoliation to change texture, pigmentation, or wrinkling. Each step encourages cleansing, healing, and positive development to achieve your skincare goals.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.